HEALTHWEST BODYGUARD TRAVEL
Spray for instant protection
Personal protection against airborne infections on airline ﬂights, ocean cruises and general travel. Have you ever been on a plane or a train or boat and heard someone coughing or sneezing?
- BodyGuard Travel (BGT) provides personal protection against airborne infections on airline ﬂights, ocean cruises and general travel.
- BodyGuard Travel can be taken on the plane with you.
- A combination of pure water oxygen and charged silver ions, BGT can safely be sprayed onto the face, in eyes, into the throat, up the nose and on the ears.
- It can be sprayed into the air around you to help kill airborne germs.
- Spray on your hands after leaving the bathroom and before food.
BodyGuard Travel contains only pure water, oxygen, and charged silver ions and does not contain any nanoparticles (metal colloids), fillers, stabilisers or chemicals of any sort.
BodyGuard Travel for peace of mind.
How does BodyGuard Travel work?
Microbial cells have a sophisticated internal electrical system that they use in all of their life processes.
Silver ions have the ability to disrupt this process and to prevent these micro-organisms from conducting electricity which makes them unable to function or replicate and so they collapse and die.
The fact that silver ions are effective against a very broad range of Micro-organisms is well established and due to recent advances in the delivery of silver ions, together with the problems associated with antibiotics, they are being used in a rapidly growing range of dietary-supplement and medical products, and when combined with singlet oxygen this effect is dramatically multiplied.
BodyGuard is certified Hypo-allergenic and is safe to spray on skin and unlikely to produce any allergic reactions. View certificate